Meito Sangyo

Meito Sangyo is a Japanese company known for producing some of the best lipases for chiral transformations, including the lipase from Candida rugosa and Pseudomonas stutzeri. Various hydrolytic enzymes, chiefly lipases, are available as dry powder formulations and as immobilized preparations. The immobilized lipases are typically adsorbed on carriers such as diatomaceous earth for use in organic solvents.

Contact Information

Meito Sangyo Co., Ltd.

1-22, Nikko-cho, Fuchu,

Tokyo, 183-0044

Japan

Tel: +81 42-330-1721

Fax: +81 42-330-1725

English Website: http://www5.mediagalaxy.co.jp/meito/kaseihin/index_e.html

Product Line

Lipases from Candida rugosa and Pseudomonas stutzeri and a number of other microorganisms

Phospholipase D

{ 10 comments… read them below or add one }

Gerard Gil July 22, 2011 at 3:46 am

We currently work on processes of DKR at low temperature (40°C) with CalB 435 of Novozymes. in the idea to extend this reaction to other lipases and proteases.As example the phenyl4butyl 2amine is obtained with 89% yield and a 100% ee with Cal B with 40°C.
Can be we could test one of Meito lipases particulary Pseudomonas stutzeri lipase in this context perhaps after an agreement of confidentiality.
However, if you can provide us your enzymes, I would inform you of the results before publication

David September 1, 2011 at 6:07 pm

Gerard, thanks for your comment. I don’t supply the enzymes myself so your best alternative is to contact one of the companies listed. I would be glad to speak with you about your work, if you wish. Just send me an e-mail at david@bio-catalyst.com

Rupal Joshi December 20, 2011 at 4:49 am

Can I have contact/ email-id of the Meito Sangyo?

Pamela January 19, 2012 at 9:06 am

Hello!!

I also want to contact with Meito Sangyo by email, but I can’t find the way. Could you help me?
Thanks

Jin Lee March 20, 2012 at 6:17 pm

Inquiry of Lipase (Cas No.9001-62-1), may I have contact by email of sales department.
Thank you.

Diana Fattor March 28, 2012 at 11:01 pm

Please, can I have a Meito Sangyo e-mail address to contact? I would be interested in some information concerning enzymes.
Thank you in advance.
Best Regards

Diana Fattor

Anand Daga April 29, 2012 at 3:33 am

We are manufacturing the following lipase enzymes in super high concentration.

1. TL Lipase (from thermomyces lanuginosus)
2. CAL A (Lipase A from Candida antarctica)

Send me an email at md@aumgene.com if any one needs any of the above lipases.

Regards

Anand Daga
Aumgene Biosciences, India.

Eric Shibilski May 4, 2016 at 5:26 am

Is there another contact person I can send Purchase Orders to in case my contact person is out of the office. Currently I send them to Mr. Shigeaki Kato.

Please advise, Thank You
Eric Shibilski

Michaela Bate May 23, 2016 at 10:28 am

Does Meito Sangyo Co. have US distributors for their enzymes? I am interested in using one of their products for my undergraduate research at NC State University.

Michaela

Michaela Bate May 23, 2016 at 10:29 am

Forgot to include this in my previous comment. Please contact me at mgbate@ncsu.edu for a follow-up.