Ryan and I have just created the Enzyme Sources Guide, a publication we hope will be an indispensable resource covering the enzyme industry. With 461 pages containing profiles of more than 200 enzyme producers, developers, and suppliers around the world, the Enzyme Sources Guide is the most comprehensive compendium available covering the players in the enzyme industry.
The enzyme market is rapidly growing and evolving. New suppliers and developers of enzymes are entering the market, and existing enzyme companies are expanding their offerings and capabilities. Keeping abreast of the changes in the market is challenging, and knowing which company offers competitive products in the varied, changing enzyme markets is even more difficult. That is why we created the Enzyme Sources Guide.
- The Enzyme Sources Guide will give you actionable information on 242 enzyme suppliers and developers around the world so that you will save time in sourcing enzyme, custom manufacturers, and research partners.
- The Enzyme Sources Guide is the only comprehensive listing of more than 200 enzyme suppliers around the world so that you can identify all options for enzyme supply, not just a few.
- The Enzyme Sources Guide breaks down enzyme suppliers around the world by geographical location so that you can easily locate the supplier nearest your location, most convenient
- The Enzyme Sources Guide has a separate section on the companies that offer contract manufacturing services so that you can identify the most suitable outsourcing partner to produce your enzyme, recombinant or non-recombinant.
- The Enzyme Sources Guide identifies the enzyme developers and suppliers that also offer contact research services so that you can find the best collaborative research partner.
- The Enzyme Sources Guide highlights the areas of technological strength and specialization for each enzyme company so that you can find the most suitable business partner for any specific enzyme needs.
- The Enzyme Sources Guide has a special section listing all the suppliers of immobilized enzymes and technology so that so can quickly identify a supplier for immobilized biocatalysts.
The Enzyme Sources Guide is available now for immediate download. Click below to order The Enzyme Sources Guide, 461 pages, published November 2013.
Want to see a Table of Contents? Click here: Enzyme Sources Guide TOC.